Shipping, Delivery & Returns
Shipping & Delivery
FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL ORDERS OVER $60!*
*For Australian domestic orders containing standard items only, excludes bulky items and in-store only items.
Individual product pages will state whether the item is a standard item by having 'Standard Item' or 'Free Shipping' displayed below the add to cart button, a bulky item by displaying 'Bulky Item', or an in-store only item by displaying 'In-store Only Item, contact us for help'.
Domestic Shipping Costs
Orders over $60 total
FREE for standard items only
$6 for standard items only
Orders under $60 total
$9.99 for standard items only
$13.99 for standard items only
Orders containing bulky items
$19.99 flat rate
Custom shipping cost required
Orders containing oversized items
Custom shipping cost required. Select one of the ‘In-store pickup’ shipping options at checkout and place the order, then we will contact you for a shipping cost shortly after. The minimum cost is $19.99 and sometimes that’s all it will cost you, other times it can be more expensive so we need to work out a happy medium. If the calculated shipping cost is too high and you’re not happy with it, we can fully refund your order instantly.
Custom shipping cost required
Orders containing in-store only items
Contact Us if you're having trouble
Contact Us if you're having trouble
Store Pick Up
1. Bulky items and oversized items can only be sent to street addresses.
2. Sometimes we have to split your order and send multiple parcels, if this happens we will let you know and send through a tracking number for each parcel. When multiple parcels are sent we cannot guarantee that they will arrive at the same time.
We strive to get our orders out as quickly as possible. Most orders are sent the same day they're ordered if ordered by 9:30am, with the exception of bulky items that require shipping via courier, international orders, or when the order has missing items. Bulky items are usually picked up by the courier the next business day. In some cases we do need to transfer stock from our Taren Point store to fill orders with missing items, in this situation we would normally send the order one or two days later than normal depending on when we transfer stock. We will notify you if there are any hold ups with your order in any case.
Standard items are delivered with either Australia Post or Sendle, both of which have an estimated delivery time of 2-5 business days for most metro and regional areas, however for rural areas they can sometimes take longer.
Bulky items are sent via courier. Please allow 3-8 business days after dispatch for these services.
All orders over $100 value require a signature on delivery. If there's no one at home to sign for the parcel, or a 'to the door' service is not available in your area, a card will be left with instructions on how to collect your order.
Standard items are delivered via the Australia Post network or Sendle and are home delivered where these services exist. In the case of Australia Post, if you're outside of their home delivery network they will deliver to the nearest post office and you will receive a card for collection.
Bulky items require a street address for delivery and can only be delivered to mainland Australia addresses, including Tasmania. (Some exclusions may apply.) Islands cannot be serviced by our Courier Services.
If we cannot arrange delivery to your location, we will have to arrange a refund for your order.
Reasons For Order Delays:
- Entry of an incorrect or incomplete address during checkout.
- Public holidays
- Peak online ordering periods
- Your order has been fulfilled using stock from both our stores.
- In the event an order is flagged for verification we may need to wait until the order has been verified and approved.
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand, we may need to re-order the product from our suppliers.
In the event of an order delay, we will contact you via phone and/or email to notify you of the reasoning behind the delay, and the estimated delay time.
For information regarding tracking your order, visit the Track Your Order page.
AUD $20 Flat Rate - Express International Shipping with tracking & signature on delivery.
Delivery ETA: 4-8 business days to metro locations. Regional and Rural locations will likely take longer. More info can be found here: https://auspost.com.au/service-updates/international-delivery-times
AUD $40 Flat Rate - Express International Shipping with tracking & signature on delivery.
Delivery ETA: these vary a lot depending on your location. Estimated delivery times can be found here: https://auspost.com.au/service-updates/international-delivery-times
- We only send orders containing standard items (small items such as lures, reels, line, terminal etc). We do not ship orders containing bulky items (such as rods, spearguns etc), oversized items or in-store only items.
- We do not ship Shimano products internationally due to Shimano's worldwide shipping restrictions.
- We do not ship Items over 1m in length internationally.
- All international orders will be insured for free for loss or damage whilst in transit.
- When shopping internationally you may incur customs charges, duties and GST from your governments Customs service. In many cases, any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches your country. These charges are the responsibility of the person receiving the parcel and Fergo's Tackle World will not pay for or reimburse you for any of these charges and duties. Fergo's Tackle World has no control over these charges and we cannot tell you what the cost would be as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. We recommend contacting your local customs office to learn of current charges before you order, so you can be aware of any charges before making your purchase.
- All internationally sent orders will be via Express Courier International (EMS) through Australia Post. Once they reach your country they will be passed onto your country's EMS partner postal service. To find your country's EMS partner postal service please visit: https://www.ems.post/en/global-network/ems-operators. Fergo's Tackle World has the right to select an alternate shipping service if required, and any updates will be sent to you if this occurs.
- In the rare case that an order incurs a higher postage rate than displayed (due to bulky items etc), Fergo's Tackle World reserves the right to request an additional postage charge and you will have the option to continue with the order and incur the additional postage charge, or cancel the order.
Returns & Refunds
Here at Fergo's Tackle World we do our utmost to ensure you have the best experience and customer service both online and in-store. We understand shopping online is completely different to shopping in-store and there may be times were you'd like to return or exchange a product.
We want to make the return process as easy and quick as possible. The policy below should give you a clear understanding of your options.
Damaged & Faulty Items On Delivery
Should you receive a product from us that is faulty or damaged that is not caused through your own fault, we will happily swap the item for you for an identical item or another of your choice should you wish. If there is any difference in price you can fix us up for the balance or if the difference in price is in your favour we can refund it or use the balance towards other items of your choice.
We can also refund you for the goods if they're damaged or faulty through no fault of your own. We will need the goods to be returned to us before issuing the refund, which we will pay the postage for.
It's rare for us to make mistakes when packaging orders, however in the off chance that we do simply contact us so we can fix the mistake up asap. In the case of any goods needing to be returned, you will not be liable for the postage costs.
Change Of Mind Returns
If you receive your order and you change your mind about it because it's not fit for your purpose, as long as you contact us within 3 business days of your order being signed for on delivery, the goods are un-used and in original packaging we will happily sort things out.
In this case if you would like a refund instead of a swap for goods, we will happily refund you however the refund will be less the shipping cost paid by you. In the case that shipping was not paid (free shipping over $60) we will still reduce the refund amount by the minimum shipping amount to cover most of our costs.
For all change of mind returns, you will need to pay for return postage (registered with proof of delivery e.g. signature on delivery).
Purchase of gift vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Faulty Items & Warranty Claims
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
After a certain period of time of receiving your purchase and the product fails you may need to send your product direct to the supplier for warranty inspection. You can contact us for further advise on this should it be necessary. Goods that have failed will usually need to be inspected by supplier to determine if user error, misuse or genuine product failure whether it be minor or major.
Sending An Item Back To Us
For small items under 105cm in length you can easily organise postage back to us via Australia Post. For items bigger than that like rods or spearguns etc. you'll need to use a courier service. https://au.interparcel.com/ is a good option for this.
Please include a receipt in your return package for both proof of purchase and easy referencing. If you can't find it then please contact us before sending back the goods so we can confirm you've purchased the goods through us.
If you haven't already contacted us, please include a letter describing what you would like done with your return.
Our return address is:
Fergo's Tackle World
Shop 3d 145 King Street
Warrawong, NSW 2502